Thursday, March 20, 2008

JYo


A former co-worker and buddy of mine (the adjective former is not describing buddy) just got some royal treatment and got to write about it.

J. Yo went to a spa, had a massage, a facial and had laser hair removal on the back of his neck because the freelancer didn't show. He wrote about the experience, and how spas aren't just for women.

Personally, I think he eagerly wanted the assignment so he could throw that on the table. But he knows that nothing beats an Ace, and I got that when I went sky-diving and wrote about it for the daily we work(ed) at.

Still, I'm sure way more people get to see his name (and cucumbered-covered eyes and green face) in the Cary Magazine publication, all fanc-i-fied with cute font and a nice lay-out.

Well done Jon! I gotta hand it to you, I'm officially jealous, but I'll still call you a pansy when I can get away with it.


*****

Once I figure out a way to have the article on here, I'll do so. Tried a few things with the PDF file, but couldn't get it on blogger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home